Here are the requirements of your post:
- Compose a first paragraph in which you introduce the topic in an interesting way (consider relating it to yourself) and preview the rest of the blog post.
- Include a numbered list of the five lessons you learned from Sway and related learning experiences.
- Consider revisiting your focus questions, evidence connections, and Socratic Seminar packet as you brainstorm what you are going to write about.
- Your lessons can be SPECIFIC TERMS (like "loss aversion"), SKILLS (like how to compose central claim statements), or IDEAS (like re-evaluating your own biases).
- Note that the example post provides closure with quick sum up of the lessons as whole: "Use it, don't abuse it" (Lohmann 3).